full time housekeeper position availableAdd to Favourites
Housekeeper – Central London
About us Wallacespace provide rooms for workshops, meetings, training and events. Our spaces are bright, energising and inspiring. We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated and energetic housekeeper to oversee one of our central London venues, where no two days are the same. Our venues are unique in style and unique in the staff that we employ. Delighting our clients with our can-do attitude and proactive service is what we do in our venues and everyone who works with us shares this objective; our whole being is client centric.
About the role As a Housekeeper at wallacespace you will play an essential role in ensuring that our spaces look their best for our clients. The Housekeeper takes ownership of their building, is the go-to person for all cleaning issues and always keeps our spaces clean, tidy and presentable. You will work closely with the other Housekeepers and the Building Services Coordinator.
Your main responsibilities will be:
1) Creating an upholding high standards of service.
• Taking ownership of your building and keeping it looking its best for clients.
• Keeping an eye out for how to improve the building whilst keeping it on brand. I.e. suggesting new cushion covers.
• Washing, dusting, polishing, vacuuming & sweeping.
• Laundry & a minimal amount of ironing.
• Looking after our flowers & plants.
2) Keeping the building stocked with toiletries etc.
• Purchasing stock and liaising with suppliers to ensure we’re getting the best value.
• Monitoring stock levels.
3) Communication with external providers
• Communicating with our cleaners & cleaning company.
About you We’re looking for an individual not a drone. Existing housekeepers are creative but logical and meticulous. We’re looking for someone who is:
• Personable & presentable
• Positive: can-do & do-do attitude
• Friendly & approachable
• Ability & willingness to pitch in
• Common sense
• Ability to think on your feet to solve issues & improve how the spaces look
• Great eye for detail & very well organised
• Good standard of written & verbal English We love people who never use the words ’it’s not my job’.
If this is you, come and work for one of the leading brands in venues and conferencing. In addition to some great day to day benefits you will also receive:
• £20K + discretionary bonus
• 28 days’ holiday (incl. bank holidays)
• Life assurance and pension scheme.
• Travel loans and cycle to work scheme.
• Lunch! Who said there’s no such thing as a free lunch? At wallacespace, our food is designed to keep our clients energised and feeling inspired all day, so of course we offer this benefit to our teams as well.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds. However, in line with the Asylum & Immigration Act we do require that you must be eligible to live & work in the UK.
Central London, London, UK